Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme put together by the fabulous
ladies of The Broke and the Bookish.
Happy Tuesday, our Literary Darlings! It’s that time again, and this Top Ten Tuesday is one of our favorites. Let’s be honest……they’re pretty much all our favorites, as they deal with our absolute FAVORITE thing………BOOKS! We are guilty of both perpetrating this and being recepients of this week’s topic. So without further ado, the Ten Books People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read.
Heather & Christie’s Top Ten:
1. The Giver by Lois Lowry
2. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
3. Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
4. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
5. White Cat by Holly Black
6. The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd
7. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Roth
8. Wizard’s First Rule by Terry Goodkind
And the following two would be books Heather keeps telling Christie she needs to read. Because well….it just needs to happen. 🙂
9. Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
10. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
These are ten of the books we’ve been seeing everywhere and hearing about from everybody. We can’t wait to hear YOUR suggestions!