Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the fabulous ladies of
The Broke and the Bookish.
Another Tuesday is upon us and with that brings another fabulous topic for Top Ten Tuesday; Ten Things On Our Bookish Bucket List.
While it may have been extremely difficult to limit our list to only ten, we did it and we had a lot to choose from. So, take a look at our Top Ten.
1. Read 100 in a year.
2. Read Anna Karenina in it’s entirety.
3. Read every single Jane Austen novel.
4. Both of us want to finish our current works in progress.
5. Attend BEA (which we are finally getting to do this year).
However, we’d love to be able to attend the BEA Blogger Conference.
6. Open our own bookstore.
7. Own a first edition of a Jane Austen Novel.
8. Spend a day with one of our favorite authors.
(For example, hanging out with Veronica Roth would be ideal.
And if possible, Theo James can join.)
9. Go on a book tour.
10. Co-write a book with one of our favorite authors.
What’s on your bookish bucket list?