Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Today, January 7, 2014, we are taking part in our first ever TTT post!
The first Top Ten of the year is, appropriately, your Top Ten Resolutions. Christie and I decided to make ours reading and writing related.
Heather’s Top Ten Resolutions for 2014
- Read 100 books in 2014.
- Get ahead on blog posts.
- Attend BEA in May and YALLFest in November.
- Read Anna Karinina all the way through.
- Finished first draft of my novel.
- See all book to movie adaptations coming out this year.
- Read all unread books currently on my bookshelf.
- Meet Sarah Dessen.
- Be sure to take blog vacations and pleasure read.
- Take time to visit other blogs, old and new to me.
Christie’s Top Ten Resolutions for 2014
- Finish her novel. Christie is currently working on her first novel, and would like to have it finished by Summer 2014.
- Read 100 books this year.
- Increase the volume of my blog posts
- Attend both BEA and YALLfest book festivals
- See Cassandra Clare again. 🙂
- See all the wonderful upcoming adaptations of books into movies in the theater
- Work on engendering my love for books in my children
- Get involved with book happenings as my closest independent book store
- Buy a first edition of one of my favorite novels
- Start my second novel. 🙂 🙂
Well, there you have it! Both mine and Christie’s Top Ten [book/writing related] Resolutions.
How about yours? Do you have similar resolutions?