It is so hard to believe that July has come to an end. Christie and I were just talking about how fast this month seemed to go by compared to June.
I won’t lie, I am excited for August. [Please don’t hate me!]
1. I enter in my LAST YEAR OF COLLEGE. Hopefully. Ha.
2. I start student teaching.
3. I love fall.
4. Boots are beginning to show up in stores again. I love boots.
5. Christie and I will be reunited for a weekend in August. YAY!
6. My whole reason for going to visit her in her state…..The Mortal Instruments Movie. Why yes…we are dedicated Shadowhunters who will travel to different states just to watch it on the big screen together.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
We ended June and kicked off July with our noses in:
As for the rest of July:
You can find the following July reviews below.
PLUS! Stay tuned for the following reviews:
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell – 8/2
Tension by R.L. Griffin – 8/5
Out of Play by Nyrae Dawn & Jolene Perry – 8/6
& many more.
We hope your August is full of great books.
Happy reading 🙂
Heather + Christie