Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme put together by the fabulous
ladies of The Broke and the Bookish.
Despite the fact that most of our friends often refer to us as the “Carrie Bradshaw of books,” there are still tons of books on our To Be Read list that we don’t even own yet! Expenditures for things like groceries and electricity can be real nuisances sometimes! The tough part, as it often is, was limiting ourselves to just ten books. So without further ado, the Ten Books We Really Want To Read But Don’t Own Yet.
1. Panic by Lauren Oliver
2. The Program by Suzanne Young
3. Chantress Alchemy by Amy Butler Greenfield
4. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
5. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
6. Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
7. Mrs. Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
8. The Fever by Megan Abbott
9. Half Bad by Sally Green
10. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Which ten books are you currently saving up to finance?!