Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme put together by the fabulous
ladies of The Broke and the Bookish.
It’s confession time! Here are my top ten blogging confessions….
1. I am a perfectionist, so I sometimes feel as if I have to put my all into this blog to make it perfect.
2. I like to plan ahead, but in fact, I am never ahead. Half the time my posts get done just before I post them.
3. I sometimes find myself caught up in reading ALL THE review books & not ALL the ME books.
4. I’ve slacked on visiting other blogs & commenting on posts. For that, I am sorry. Help me get better!
Leave your blog link in the comments & I promise to visit!
5. I sometimes compare myself to other bloggers. I wish I didn’t, but I know I don’t do this for them, but for myself. I do this because I love to read & I want to share my love with others out there.
6. I used to think I had to do ALL THE BLOG TOURS, but I’ve learned that I need to just do the ones that I am truly interested in.
7. It takes me forever to write a review because sometime I think I sound stupid. Hey, I’m only human.
8. This goes hand-in-hand with number five in a way, but I used to be so nervous about other people, especially other bloggers, liking my blog, that I forgot that the most important thing is for ME to like my blog.
9. I sometimes get overwhelmed by the amount of books I have to read, especially when I am staring them down willing one to stand out at me when selecting my next read.
10. The blogging community has become a family to me. Call me sentimental, but I just love getting to know new people and finding people who love books just as much as I do.