Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme put together by the fabulous
ladies of The Broke and the Bookish.
Oh sweet summertime. The time of year where time either seems to slow down or speed up. The perfect weather for a cold beer or a glass of lemonade. And of course, the perfect time to lounge by the water with a good book in hand. Here are the books we hope to indulge in over the course of the summer.
Heather’s Top 5.
1. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
2. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
4. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
5. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Christie’s Top 5.
1. The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
2. Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
3. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
4. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
What’s on your summer 2014 reading list?