Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme put together by the fabulous
ladies of The Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s topic, Books about Friendship, was somewhat of a struggle for us. Either we haven’t read a lot of books with strong friendships, not just romances, or we seriously forgot a ton of titles.
Below are our top ten picks that are either all about friendship or contain strong friendships within the story.
Does that even make sense?
1. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
2. The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares
3. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
4. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
5. Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
6. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
7. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
8. Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
9. Waiting for You by Susane Colasanti
10. Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
So these are our top ten books about friendship. YA books surrounding friendships seem to be few and far between. What books do you recommend that we add to our TBR list?