It’s Tuesday, and if you live in the southeastern United States like we do, you’re getting a snow day. So while you’re indoors between snowball fights, coaxing the blood flow back into your fingers, warm up with our list of ten characters that we’d never want to trade places with.
Heather & Christie’s Top Ten:
1. Voldemort from the Harry Potter series — Not even if we got to be the Ralph Fiennes version
2. Ridley Duchannes from the Beautiful Creatures series— Siren powers notwithstanding, we’re gonna pass
3. Monica Morrell from the Morganville Vampire series — Definitely a bitch that you love to hate
4. Count Olaf from the Lemony Snicket series — One of our favorite literary villians
5. Malfoy from the Harry Potter series — We pretty much despised him from hello
6. Penelope Hayes from the Luxe series — A nemesis is very well written when they can inspire you to near violence. Penelope is a heavy weight.
7. Valentine from the Mortal Instruments series — A villain whose dynamic keeps you captivated and sometimes tempted to chuck morality to the wind and join the dark side, yet, whose perfect villainy brings heartache even upon themselves
8. Bob Ewell from To Kill A Mockingbird — He taught us that ignorance and hate are some of the deadliest weapons of all
9. Cam Briel from the Fallen series — Again, fallen angel with bad boy appeal. Sadly, just enough bad and inner turmoil to put him just this side of untouchable
10. Albert(Al) from Divergent — We listed him last because, although an essentially a good person and not a villain, he succumbs to inner demons and weakness that lead him down a path of betrayal to his ruin
If any of the wonderful books containing the characters listed in our top ten have escaped your notice, please rectify this IMMEDIATELY! It is the perfect thing to do on a snow day. 🙂
What are some characters that you’d never want to trade places with?